Yes I know the title sounds very sexist but every time I have had a problem with another AB/DL online, it’s always been a guy, never a woman. I am aware women can be creepy too and can do the exact same thing because it has happened to one of my online friends so he had to get a restraining order on her to get her to leave him alone.
So the list:
- Not taking no for an answer when they ask for things so they go ‘please’ or pressure you making you feel guilty or like you are dishonest because you feel like you are making excuses because you don’t want to do it.
- Begging you to be their mommy and pressuring you and keep asking you to help them look for a mommy
- Pressuring you to do things you don’t want to do
- One time is never enough so if you do it once like let’s say you turn your cam on to show them what you look like or to show them something like rather it’s your artwork or your kids or anything, they will abuse it and want more more more and will want you to do other sexy things like messing your diaper in front of your webcam
You are probably thinking I am being passive-aggressive with this blog because “why don’t you just tell these guys directly instead of bitching about it in your blog?”
Here is the thing, this blog post is directed at all men in general who do this. Also I get pressured and feel tension and then feel anxiety so it’s hard to tell these guys to their face because I don’t know how they are going to react like if they will get mean or nasty and it’s the anxiety that makes it hard for me to speak up and be direct because of the shut down my brain. I do not like confrontations so I always try to avoid them, ever heard of the flight or fight response, I do flights. Not everyone is strong to be upfront and to be honest and tell them off. So if you are wondering why so many AB/DL women are so bitchy and judgmental, this is exactly why, we get hit by these men and they give us this BS so we get sick of it and start being a bitch about it and we quit being civil or friendly. We figure when we do this, you will stay away from us because you are not comfortable with our attitudes. This is also why we will sometimes block you or just simply ignore you when you send us the first message we find creepy.
Unfortunately I am too late when I do know someone’s intentions because I had already led them on unintentionally when I thought they were decent people or just curious and then they turn into creeps after I make my mistake again. I do love to chat online and then it’s always upsetting when it turns out the person I enjoyed talking to was one of those guys so the only thing I can do that is easy for me is to run. So if you are ever chatting to an AB/DL woman online and then all of a sudden she stops responding to you or logs off messenger and never comes on again, chances are you have scared her off if you did any of the above. It might not even be your intent but because we have had enough of this, we assume you are one of them. Even asking to see us in a diaper one time will be enough so we run for the hills and it wouldn’t matter if you had been talking to us for a few weeks about other things. We might just think you were manipulative and you did all that just to get us comfortable so we will show you and because we have had this happen before, we know better so we easily judge and make an assumption about you.
So men, please respect women, women, please respect everyone. Everyone, respect everyone. No means no. What you get is what you get, do not pressure anyone for more. If you want to fap, that is fine but please leave it to yourself, there are blogs for it you can fap to or AB/DL stories or diaper porn sites. If you want to see someone wet or mess their diaper or change, go to youtube for that or go to a diaper porn site even if it means paying money every month for it. We are humans, not your posers or models and I will not live on demands.
Because I have mentioned in my blog before how I am vulnerable to stress and easily pressured, of course some guys will read it and then know that about me so I have to be more careful. Also I can’t just get my body to do things when I am shy like messing in front of the camera and it’s the same as doing it in front of someone in person. Here is how my body works; when i have to poo, there has to be enough pressure for it to come out. I cannot just hold it or else I will get constipated. I cannot poop on schedule, it’s all inconsistent when I have to go. I get constipated a lot so I can’t just go when I need to, I would be lucky if the poo is real soft so it comes out real easily but it depends on what I ate and I don’t do diets. Too much work for me and too stressful and I hate food limitations. So I will not poop on demand or do it on camera because of how inconsistent my body is and I will not make any promises. I also don’t like to poop in front of anyone. I’m sorry but I have ran into way too many creepy guys before and I am not doing this again or dealing with any bullshit or any five year old attitude so you will be blocked if you do this. It’s a lot easier for me to express this on here and in PM or email but not on IM which is why I tend to do long emails and PMs when we talk through there. My brain often shuts down when I feel pressure or tension so I am not able to speak up so I need to get away from that person, get away from the situation. It often makes me feel dishonest because why can’t I just be direct and speak up? I wonder if lot of women feel this way about men and go through what I go through? But now you know why we are so “dishonest.”
I also don’t want to make promises and then find out I can’t do it because who knows how the guys will react because “But you promised” like they are little five year olds who don’t understand because when you tell a young child you will do something, it better happen and no shit better happen that will keep you from doing it or they will be very upset because they don’t understand so therefore they will think you lied to them. But the difference is they are actually adults, not little five year olds so they are capable of understanding. So it’s just easier to just say no and I shouldn’t have to explain my social anxiety too for it to explain why it would also be difficult for me to say why or tell them more of a specific reason for why I am saying no. I don’t like talking about my problems, just because I have online or in my blog doesn’t mean I will want to talk about it in person and volunteer that information. This blog is a safe place for it and other places online where people are talking about theirs because they would understand. Lot of people don’t understand them which is why I don’t talk about it or want to bother explaining because they all look like excuses to a normie.
In case any guys here don’t understand what I said above and need more specific directions, I will dumb it down:
- No begging someone to be your mommy or begging them to help you look for one, if we say no, we say no and what advice they give you is all you get, don’t pester us for more
- Just because we post photos of ourselves online or us in our diapers does not mean we will show you more on request or demand, what you see is all you are going to get, do not ask us for more got it? What we show you is what you get, especially with sharing photos.
- Just because we turn on our web cam does not mean we will have it on all the time or do it on request and it does not mean we will pose for you or be your fapper or a diaper pron star for you
- Just because we are your mommy once or a few times does not mean we will want to do it all the time and want to keep on doing it
- We don’t want to see your crotch shots or your penis, just because you want to show us something and then not tell us does not mean we want to see it, we don’t know what you want to show us so this is not an invite for you to show us
- Just because we write “fap” posts or do a “fap” blog does not mean we want to fap to you
- Women, if you are a creep, the above applies to you too but scratch out penis and replace it with boobs, vagina, and pussy. If you are a trans, this also applies to you too.